Monday, December 18, 2006

Tools of Satan

So I actually got to see my youngest son a few weeks ago. Betty Broderick (my ex) called to inform me that he was in the hospital with a staff infection. So after the muting of the phone and discussion I was told that yes I could come to the hospital to visit him. Thanks for the Freaking generosity... bitch.

He was in the hospital for 6 days of which I was up there 4 of since I was out of town when he went in or I would have been there the entire time. Betty decides that I shouldnt be left alone with him so she enlists several people from her church to be up there each time I am. I made sure that he had magazines and other items that he was needing while there although they had to go through the censor before being taken into the room. The card I brought the first day was even opened in front of me before it was taken in to him to make sure I hadnt written any secret messages...........

So day 6 rolls around and they check out of the hospital. I had asked him to call if they checked out and I wasnt there yet so he did. Then he called when he got home to tell me he was home and thanks for coming up. I mentioned that I didnt have any of his emails or phone numbers so I could not contact him to see how he was doing.. His response was 'that's ok, thanks for visiting' and he hung up.

Have not heard from him since though I have received communications from betty with what my portion of the bills are to be.............

While there I caught snips of conversation about life in that household now with their new 'daddy'. Apparently they are a very religious home. No cable tv and no internet access because they are the 'tools of satan'..... wow... just.... wow.... My kids are being brought up as genuine grade A bible thumpers. Who'd a thunk it. And it was obvious that betty has found an entire congregation of people gullible and stupid enough to believe her line of shit about that evil dangerous person that is me. Or why else would they have been so willing to make sure I got not one second alone with my son?

On the bright side..... 41 more months and no more child support.. but who's counting?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home